Monday, August 24, 2009

En Parvayil - July '09

Category : Funny Moments

First Prize : Mrs.Sophia Prasanna

Gracy is 8 months old here...appo than nikka kathukita time...my hubby stood blocking the way to the flower vase...so romba mukki mothi poradi, push panni partha...dint work out...finally she gave up and crawled under to reach her target :)
am sure this pic will make u smile a lil atleast :)

Second Prize : Mrs.Dhana Sathesh

This is my entry for the contest. It was taken in Carlsbad, CA, three months ago. That time my DD Mahathy was 3 months old. Avalukku ava appa kiss pannale pidikathu (because of avaroda thaadi and meesai...). But my DH always teasing her by kissing. Annaikkum avar appadi than pannar. Udane avalukku bayangara kovam vanthu avarai kadikka poita. Without delay, I clicked that moment. The reaction given by my DH is very funny. We like this snap very much. I know this wont make you all to laugh out loud, but surely make to smile (I hope so...).

Third Prize : Mrs. Ramya Bala

Coimbatore Daadha :
These pics were taken for childrens day event in THM...He use to enact very well whatever he sees in movies from his childhood...so appo avanuku pidichathu vanakkam from somewhere and valameenukum vilangumeenukum song....so senduthu he started posing....He looked really funny ;)

0 comments: